- Why a company that just fired all their talent is suddenly launching a recruiting campaign just 2 weeks after they left the building.
- The bait – here’s what Westwood is looking for now.
- The pay – you’ll have to see it to believe it.
- The job requirements in their own words. I’ll bet you a Philly cheesesteak that you have never read requirements like these – ever.
- A link for those of you who would like to take this offer.
- What became of the Westwood idea to use local Cumulus jocks to do their local show and the syndicated format simultaneously in real time.
- A quality syndicator who is peeling off disgruntled Westwood affiliates – they’re hiring – details inside.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries