- Why a company that just fired all their talent is suddenly launching a recruiting campaign just 2 weeks after they left the building.
- The bait – here’s what Westwood is looking for now.
- The pay – you’ll have to see it to believe it.
- The job requirements in their own words. I’ll bet you a Philly cheesesteak that you have never read requirements like these – ever.
- A link for those of you who would like to take this offer.
- What became of the Westwood idea to use local Cumulus jocks to do their local show and the syndicated format simultaneously in real time.
- A quality syndicator who is peeling off disgruntled Westwood affiliates – they’re hiring – details inside.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare Faces Bankruptcy Over Debt
- iHeart’s Plan to “Dislocate” Their Competitors
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media