The unspoken reason why David Field is now pushing full speed ahead with millions in expected personnel firings.
The brutal firing of key WBEB, Philly PD Chuck Knight and why Entercom is willing to risk a ratings collapse to please Field who lives in the market.
Entercom’s new war on CBS employees – the ugly story of a major market CBS programming talent being chopped to save salary.
How low will David Field go to cut program directors’ salaries? From a source: a word-for-word revealing account of how little Field expects to pay some major market PDs.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy