Read the full article now
- Entercom is not a $9.65 stock (that’s not me talking, it’s the market) – here’s what it really is (and the math to prove it).
- David Field keeps upping the synergy cutback number from $25 million then quadrupled to $100 million and now an extra $10 million added on to $110 million – if he really plans on cutting $110 million, here’s what that will look like.
- Not one day after the CBS merger happened did investors bet up the prospects for the merged company – in fact, Entercom stock lost 40% of its value and still hasn’t recovered – what the market knows that Entercom is not telling us.
- Major benefits cuts are coming to Entercom’s CBS employees – here’s how the law of unintended consequences may backfire.
- When does the honeymoon end – here’s what analysts say is Entercom’s put up or shut up date.
Start a new subscription here