FREE PREVIEW, RIGHT HERE
- Obscure and unintelligible claims like the really important thing they left out of their claim to have saved $45 million in the first quarter.
- Hiding why Entercom was forced to buy expensive debt that doesn’t benefit shareholders.
- Proof CFO Schmaeling and CEO Field are not on the same page.
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors
- Entercom Revenue Warning, Cuts Accelerate
- Attention Span Shocker, Radio ¼ Hour Implications
- Entercom Employee Unrest, Repercussions
- Townsquare Sale, Search for Investor