Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom Talent Fee Scam here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How Entercom keeps endorsement and talent fees
- So bad, some managers refuse to go along
- Most talent get screwed but here’s how the shrewd ones push back
- Entercom got caught but here’s the radio group that has the best talent fee arrangement – you want to work for these people.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
Townsquare – Looking for a Buyer
New Warning About Entercom
Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,837 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations