Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom Talent Fee Scam here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How Entercom keeps endorsement and talent fees
- So bad, some managers refuse to go along
- Most talent get screwed but here’s how the shrewd ones push back
- Entercom got caught but here’s the radio group that has the best talent fee arrangement – you want to work for these people.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
Townsquare – Looking for a Buyer
New Warning About Entercom
Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,837 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers