There is no doubt that David Field and his top cadre are feeling pressure from the failed CBS merger and the inability to build shareholder equity for their stock.
Now it appears the pressure is being applied to local station management where itis beingredirected to employees who are performing at a high level – just not high enough to bail out top management.
How Entercom has devolved to shaming their employees.
The way they do it --- to the horror of other employees who look on in fear.
Why this could be the template for other stations.
And why Entercom is only targeting CBS stations.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel
- The iHeart IPO