- We’ve got a report of Entercom turning down a high-priced deal for one of their currently owned radio station – here are the details including price.
- That doesn’t mean they’re not entertaining other offers – see where.
- What is the one thing on the calendar that is pushing Entercom to consider selling some stations even before the DOJ approves the CBS merger.
- Rule number one that will absolutely never be broken is that David Field will never, ever do what? Here it is and you can bet on it.
- Which potential buyers Entercom favors.
- And this! Entercom may be a buyer out of the box once the CBS merger closes – look at this station and this market first.
Join Inside Music Media for just $8.25/month billed annually here.
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs
- Cumulus Revenue Panic