No announcements have been made.
The radio trade press is in the dark.
Entercom is at work retooling its radio stations.
This is the same Entercom that less than two weeks ago was bragging to investors and lenders that they are growing by leaps and bounds.
Turns out David Field is running out of ways to cut costs.
The new retooling plan targets certain types of Entercom stations.
Evidence of how desperate Entercom is to save money as actual revenue falls short.
Those who are being targeted have the one thing in common.
And there is already a pattern of where these layoffs can be expected right down to the specific daypart.
- A New Apple Product That Could Impact Radio
- Banks Shun Radio Station Loans
- Cumulus Preparing Another Round of Layoffs
- Entercom Faces Crucial Stress Test Audit
- $50 Million in iHeart Cutbacks Planned for Next Year
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom