INSIDE . . .
- How yesterday’s Entercom earnings report reveals their plan to buy CBS Radio stations.
- How much financing could they get for that huge price tag.
- What Entercom excels at in programming compared to iHeart, Cumulus and CBS.
- The mistake Entercom is not making in selling spots that their competitors are making.
- What’s the real reason a formerly inept radio group is outperforming its competitors.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround