INSIDE . . .
- How yesterday’s Entercom earnings report reveals their plan to buy CBS Radio stations.
- How much financing could they get for that huge price tag.
- What Entercom excels at in programming compared to iHeart, Cumulus and CBS.
- The mistake Entercom is not making in selling spots that their competitors are making.
- What’s the real reason a formerly inept radio group is outperforming its competitors.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means