INSIDE . . .
- How yesterday’s Entercom earnings report reveals their plan to buy CBS Radio stations.
- How much financing could they get for that huge price tag.
- What Entercom excels at in programming compared to iHeart, Cumulus and CBS.
- The mistake Entercom is not making in selling spots that their competitors are making.
- What’s the real reason a formerly inept radio group is outperforming its competitors.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry