INSIDE . . .
- How yesterday’s Entercom earnings report reveals their plan to buy CBS Radio stations.
- How much financing could they get for that huge price tag.
- What Entercom excels at in programming compared to iHeart, Cumulus and CBS.
- The mistake Entercom is not making in selling spots that their competitors are making.
- What’s the real reason a formerly inept radio group is outperforming its competitors.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt