Just when you worried that David Field couldn’t find anyone to replace Wells Fargo’s Marci Ryvicker to carry Entercom’s water over their failed CBS merger integration, another sucker steps up.
Ryvicker lost her gig in a very public way on the eve of the recent NAB Radio Show where she was to be a headliner. There is no way to know whether her college friend David Field muddied her view of Entercom.
She’s now in the entertainment industry’s version of Siberia so to speak as the managing director of Wolfe Research, a company that covers oil and gas, the trucking industry – not radio, or TV, or digital, her specialty.
A lot of effort is going into covering up the fact that Entercom is ready to crash.
But it’s the changes that haven’t been implemented yet that are of real concern.
Read the full article now.
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus