It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- How Many Year’s Satellite Radio Has Left
- Entercom Lines Up CBS Radio
- Here's Rush Limbaugh's New Deal
- Blockbuster Radio Merger in the Works
- Just How Cheap Is Beasley?
- The Dismantling of Greater Media
- The Fall of Roger Ailes
- Fallout from the Beasley/Greater Media Purchase
- The Other CBS Sell-Off Partners Identified
- The Secret Entercom-CBS Radio Talks