It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Mary Berner To Start Shaking Up Cumulus
- Larry Wilson To Sign Alpha’s Death Warrant
- Adele’s No Streaming Decision
- Mary Blinks, Rehires Westwood Full-Time Talent BUT …
- Debt Holder's Fear Could Trigger Premature Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Desperate Moves at iHeart
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus Panic Over 2016 Revenue
- Bankruptcy of Rdio Precedes Cumulus
- Sales Spy App Coming To iHeart By June
- Cumulus Considers Taking Company Private