It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Same Old Cumulus: Fired By Phone, In Hospital
- Why iHeart's May 6th Court Date Is So Critical
- Major Shakeup Coming To Cumulus Programming
- The Sudden Rush To Tie-Up Radio Talent
- Oppressive New iHeart Non-Competes
- The Cancelled Springsteen, Bryan Adams Concerts For LGBT
- iHeart Target Listing May 1st RIFs
- Carpet Bombing iHeart Regionals
- Mary Berner’s Departure