It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- New Unfair Sick Pay Rules at iHeart
- The Future of Content Is Paid Subscriptions
- The Tech Dark Age Ahead
- Millennial Media Myths
- Binge Worthy Radio
- Radio Advertising Scandal Revealed
- Where Things Stand On Programmatic Buying
- Housecleaning at Cumulus
- The Real Reason iHeart Hired Dan Mason
- Cable's Net Neutrality Loss