It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS