It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Wall Street: iHeart Bankruptcy Early 2018
- Nielsen PPM Lost 90% of Hannity's Listeners
- Arbitron Knew of PPM Encoding Flaws
- Credit Lenders Demand New Radio Cutbacks
- Prepare For 10-20% Across the Board CBS Layoffs
- Which CBS Markets Will Take the Biggest Hit
- Google's New Ad-Supported Radio
- Why CBS Radio Is Slashing Costs This Late
- iHeart’s 2nd Half Game Plan Revealed
- Massive Cuts Coming Soon To CBS Radio