It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Hubbard Said To Be Buying Again
- Dickey's Done – What Cumulus’ 9% Drop In Revenue Means
- Herman Turns the Knife Toward CBS’ Best Formats
- CBS Doing the “Black Hat” Work For the Dickeys
- Cumulus Panics -- Can't Cover Westwood One Firings
- Big Radio Ownership Changes Coming
- CBS Preparing For Massive Station Sale
- Herman To Combine Market Managers & DOS
- Preview Scott Herman’s Next CBS Layoffs
- Nielsen Basically Admits To Fraudulent PPM Ratings