It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Clear Channel’s Last 4 Options
- Comcast Testing DVR In The Cloud
- Clear Channel Orders 7-15% Layoffs ASAP
- Radio Dilemma: Baby boomers Or Millennials
- Scandal In Clear Channel Major Markets
- Addressing Radio’s Biggest Objections
- Oh No! A Clear Channel IPO
- Radio’s 75 Million Baby Boomers, 95 Million Millennials
- Clear Channel Shakeup
- Both Music Discovery and Ratings