It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Jeff Marcus Now Running Cumulus, Lew Is Eclipsed
- New Developments In the CBS / Hubbard Sale
- Affiliate Revolt Against the New Westwood One
- The Hermanator Strikes CBS LA, More Markets Coming
- Jeff Marcus' Left Field Choice To Replace Lew Dickey
- Entercom's Unexplainable Expansion Plans
- Dave Parks
- Meltdown On Day One of the New Westwood One
- Westwood One Bombshell Coming
- Hubbard Eying Large Purchase of CBS Radio Stations