It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Investors Rush To Sell Cumulus – What Do They Know?
- FAQs About The 2015 Philly Conference
- Jerry Lee Selling More FM Philly
- Only Non-Music Elements Can Grow TSL
- When Dan Mason Will Leave CBS Radio
- Innovative Sources of New Station Revenue
- Lew Dickey Started CBS Acquisition Rumor
- Philly Conference Agenda Finalized
- The iHeart Vegas Layoff Pep Rally
- Eliminating Radio’s 5 Biggest Weaknesses