It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart Out of Money
- iHeart Opens Fire on Competitors Top Stations
- Next After Pandora, Spotify & Music Radio
- TV Forces Take Over CBS Radio
- Cumulus Ready To Clean House
- Living With Programmatic Buying
- The New CBS Radio
- Like A New NAB Office Is Going To Help Radio
- How the iHeart Bankruptcy Will Look
- The Hidden Meaning of Mike McVay’s Promotion