It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Pittman Expands Sales RIFs
- Clear Channel Sales Layoffs Hit Today
- Swapping Colbert for Letterman
- Clear Channel Signs Off On New Kind of RIFs
- Clear Channel Pays Off Raped Employee To Keep Quiet
- Dickey Caught Tampering With a Congressman
- Clear Channel Moving To Regional Sales Call Centers
- Townsquare Bombshell Coming
- Dickey’s New Strategy: Tank the Ratings
- The Cumulus-Entercom Rumor