It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Cumulus Debt Restructuring
- Beasley's Sudden Hiring Problem
- New Secret Music Fees Threaten Radio
- The Pandora SiriusXM Merger
- What's Up With iHeart Publicly Playing the Bankruptcy Card
- Say It Ain’t So, Hubbard Going Rogue!
- Unexpected Consequences at Beasley
- Breakthrough in Selling Local Radio Ad Revenue
- Fake News
- The Market Senses Something Big at Cumulus