It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Return of the Dickeys
- Mary Berner – Lew Dickey 2.0
- Westwood Format Audiences Told to Turn Off the Radio
- Donald Trump
- What Changes First at the New Cumulus
- Cumulus Under New CEO Mary Berner
- What Happens To Dickey's Posse Now
- Dickey’s Official Demise Coming Very Soon
- Huge Pay Cuts Coming To Cumulus
- Lew Dickey’s Replacement Is In the House