It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Cumulus Scandal Over Inappropriate Relationships
- Give Your Station a Millennial Makeover
- Ding-Ding-Ding! Round 2 - Mary Berner vs. Lew Dickey
- Obama's Visit to a Mosque
- iRot Radio’s Assault on Competitors
- The Iowa Caucuses
- Bodies Are Going To Start Hitting the Concrete At iHeart
- iHeart Firing Recent Hires, 20+ Quit Cumulus in One Market
- Forecasts For Radio in 2016
- iHeart's Plan To Steal 100% of Competitor's Advertising