It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Apple & Twitter
- The Cumulus Decision on Year End Layoffs
- AT&T/Time Warner
- How Radio is Cooking the Books
- Bartered Cash Infusions Killing Local Ad Spending
- EXPOSED: $100 Million CBS Radio Losses On a $2 Million Quick Revenue Deal
- 7 Bold Radio Predictions
- The Uncertain Future of Emmis
- Workplace Changes At Cumulus