It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart Tower Sales Runs Into Trouble
- Panic Attack: iHeart Dropping Ad Rates 88.3%
- Ed Shane
- Dickeys Selling on Cumulus Stock Weakness
- My Dickey Is Bigger Than Yours
- Radio’s Unnoticed Competitor
- What’s Holding Up the iHeart Tower Deal
- iHeart’s War On Salespeople Begins
- Employee Uprising At Cumulus San Francisco
- Register For Tomorrow’s Philly Media Conference Here