It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- McVay's Replacement Is In The House
- Who Almost Bought CBS Radio -- And Still Might
- Coming Next: iHeart “Super Clusters”
- How Radio Can Compete With Twitter
- Another iHeart Default Is Coming
- Counterprogramming Facebook's New Morning Radio Show
- iHeart On Immediate Bankruptcy Alert
- SiriusXM In Big Trouble
- CBS Radio Spin-off Ready To Launch
- Trouble Ahead For Cumulus Regional Execs