It’s worse than most people know at Entercom as critical talent is quitting under its CEO strongman, which is why Friday’s “town hall” meeting at the troubled Boston cluster does not bode well for the rest of the company and for that matter the next radio group planning to pull a “Cumulus”.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Cumulus Merger
- Become Expert at Digital Media
- The CBS/Entercom Layoffs
- The Station Listeners Really Want
- Mike McVay & Cumulus
- Radio as the New Social Medium
- The Sale of iHeart’s First Asset
- Self-Confidence, Presentations & Working with Difficult People
- Lowry Mays & Fraudulent Conveyance
- New Found Radio Revenue