A few days ago a major lender became the next to the last firm to stop coverage on Entercom.
Wells Fargo remains, but their former analyst Marci Ryvicker lost her job recently and some feel because she overstated Entercom’s upside.
David Field stubbornly refuses to acknowledge that he has blown the CBS merger integration and covers up critical problems that could turn Entercom into bankruptcy babies like Cumulus or iHeart.
As of yesterday, Entercom is now only $2.24 away from being a $4 stock (down from $16).
Now he’s about to make it worse.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide