Don’t get Lew Dickey mad or he’ll fire you.
Even if you don’t get him mad, he’ll still fire you.
New corporate strategy: claim tanking the ratings was their intended goal.
If you work for one of his former Citadel stations, Lew’s coming to get you big time as you are about to see.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What Dickey plans to do with remaining morning talent – in fact, he just showed his cards recently so you can expect more of the same.
- Why Dickey is holding back just a little longer before he blows the lid off of the former Citadel stations.
- How much longer – here’s the answer.
- Listen carefully to what Dickey tells Wall Street analysts about why the company failed to make its 1st quarter numbers – he will be describing the new Cumulus.
- Doomsday Dickey Scenario! One of Lew’s trusted employees is going to sue him and not settle for any price before a jury hears the case – read my prediction and why.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Become an annual member and also access 2,669 previous stories, here. Search Stories.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See Philly conference pics on Jerry’s Instagram
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts