“Tricky” Dickey is earning his nickname.
He romances a sitting Congressman for 18 months and violates the law.
But that’s not all the sketchy stuff that is happening in Dickey World.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Exposed! Lew Dickey suspected of trying to buy influence for these special accommodations.
- Why a friend in high places is necessary if Dickey is to take full advantage of that costly CBS Radio acquisition which is coming.
- Why one of Dickey’s own employees, Michael Savage, has him by the balls.
- The reports that Savage and the Dickeys at one point were communicating through their attorneys – what’s up with that?
- How much danger is Dickey flirting with this time.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy