- Why iHeart is actually asking all sales people to fudge numbers for next year – that’s right pull them right out of thin air.
- The one question corporate wants salespeople to answer about their projections – or else.
- Massive employee benefit givebacks ahead – details.
- How they want employees to pay them! Here’s how.
- The first concrete sign that layoffs are only weeks away.
- Why market managers – even high performers -- are an endangered species now and for the next year.
- The pathetic new way Hartley “Hardley” Adkins has come up with for firing people, saving money and saving his job.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations