- Why iHeart is actually asking all sales people to fudge numbers for next year – that’s right pull them right out of thin air.
- The one question corporate wants salespeople to answer about their projections – or else.
- Massive employee benefit givebacks ahead – details.
- How they want employees to pay them! Here’s how.
- The first concrete sign that layoffs are only weeks away.
- Why market managers – even high performers -- are an endangered species now and for the next year.
- The pathetic new way Hartley “Hardley” Adkins has come up with for firing people, saving money and saving his job.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change