- Why iHeart is actually asking all sales people to fudge numbers for next year – that’s right pull them right out of thin air.
- The one question corporate wants salespeople to answer about their projections – or else.
- Massive employee benefit givebacks ahead – details.
- How they want employees to pay them! Here’s how.
- The first concrete sign that layoffs are only weeks away.
- Why market managers – even high performers -- are an endangered species now and for the next year.
- The pathetic new way Hartley “Hardley” Adkins has come up with for firing people, saving money and saving his job.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers