Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Mary Berner’s higher revenue claim
- Suspicions that Berner is celebrating too soon for personal reasons
- Are lenders believing that improved employee culture matters
- Lenders want massive layoffs – will they get them
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
EMF – The Death Star of Radio Groups
New Problems Threaten CBS/Entercom Merger
The Leaked Cumulus Email Mandating Huge Cuts
iHeart’s Asset Sale
Lew Dickey’s Big Announcement
Entercom Fears CBS Will Back Out of Merger
Mary Berner Losing the Goodwill of Cumulus Employees
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,771 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- EMF – The Death Star of Radio Groups