- How Cumulus is going to be a radically different company under Mary Berner – no radio background.
- Was she brought in to take Cumulus to bankruptcy – she did it to Reader’s Digest. Details.
- What’s this keeping Mike McVay to replace John Dickey in programming all about? Did Mary Berner really do this?
- The big F@#k You that Jeff Marcus may have given Lew Dickey on the way out the door.
- How soon will Mary Berner make more major changes – the time line.
- And what about Westwood One – more of the same, fixed or sold.
- How local markets will soon operate – will Mary Berner make it more local or more national with a different management team.
- The fate of the Cumulus computerized sales tracking system that makes sellers lose up to two hours of productive time per day.
- If you think Mary Berner has no radio experience, look at who interviewed for the Cumulus CEO job with even less.
- The prospects for merger or sale of assets under new management.
- Now that the Dickeys have fallen from grace, which radio group CEO is next?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel