- How Cumulus is going to be a radically different company under Mary Berner – no radio background.
- Was she brought in to take Cumulus to bankruptcy – she did it to Reader’s Digest. Details.
- What’s this keeping Mike McVay to replace John Dickey in programming all about? Did Mary Berner really do this?
- The big F@#k You that Jeff Marcus may have given Lew Dickey on the way out the door.
- How soon will Mary Berner make more major changes – the time line.
- And what about Westwood One – more of the same, fixed or sold.
- How local markets will soon operate – will Mary Berner make it more local or more national with a different management team.
- The fate of the Cumulus computerized sales tracking system that makes sellers lose up to two hours of productive time per day.
- If you think Mary Berner has no radio experience, look at who interviewed for the Cumulus CEO job with even less.
- The prospects for merger or sale of assets under new management.
- Now that the Dickeys have fallen from grace, which radio group CEO is next?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations