- The latest insults to Cumulus air talent.
- Examples of the kind of workweek that is coming soon to Cumulus employees.
- In their own words, how bad things are getting.
- Examples of how multi-tasking is going bat shit crazy at Cumulus.
- Why employees are fast losing faith in the new CEO’s promise to change their losing culture.
Read the full article now.
Succeeding in radio in a zero growth industry is what my upcoming New Radio Conference is all about. Check out these 7 ways to outperform zero growth. Then tell me does this look like a dying business to you -- here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Nielsen To Retaliate Against Non-Subscribers
- Owners Giving Up on AM Radio
- New Developments in Liberty’s iHeart Takeover
- Heads Up for Entercom’s Next Bombshell
- Cumulus Caught Running Up Expenses
- End of the Year Cutbacks at iHeart
- A Third Townsquare Auction?
- Trouble With iHeart Live Events
- Entercom Targeting Sales Reductions
- A New Complication for Radio Podcasting