A dangerous stealth plan to conduct major personnel cutbacks is being slowly rolled out right now in Cumulus test markets, but the real blow that’s coming will devastate career radio people like no “layoff” before and set a bad example for other radio groups to follow.
Click “read more” below for the answers.
YES, I want to try Inside Music Media and access this and more than 2,300 stories like these – see 2 great options here.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Townsquare Faces Bankruptcy Over Debt
- iHeart’s Plan to “Dislocate” Their Competitors
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media