A dangerous stealth plan to conduct major personnel cutbacks is being slowly rolled out right now in Cumulus test markets, but the real blow that’s coming will devastate career radio people like no “layoff” before and set a bad example for other radio groups to follow.
Click “read more” below for the answers.
YES, I want to try Inside Music Media and access this and more than 2,300 stories like these – see 2 great options here.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries