As Morningstar stock rating service puts it "We think Cumulus' debt burden leaves shareholders at risk of total loss".
The rating service gives Cumulus one star (out of five) -- their worst rating.
But Cumulus isn't the only radio consolidator standing at the great abyss.
Most of them are.
The question is not whether these groups will go bankrupt because they are already trading as a bankrupt stock.
What's of interest is -- can they avoid dissolution?
Can consolidators find a way out in the worst economy since the Great Depression?
How much more collateral damage will there be as far as&hellip
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts