The next round of Cumulus cutbacks and layoffs are now underway.
10 victims in one day – in one place – with more to come.
Something just got worse.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The next target for a shutdown previously thought to be off-limits.
- The reported secret deal the Dickeys are working on now to create the next national format and induce more firings.
- Their exit from talk radio is becoming more evident – how, where and when.
- Why Cumulus can no longer afford to fire people slowly under the radar and what it means to current employees.
- Finally, the question people are afraid to ask! When do the “real” layoffs begin – so massive by comparison they will make the jobs lost to date seem small.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger