From the radio group that brought you sales meetings with spy cameras comes the latest innovation in Harvard educated CEO Lew Dickey's arsenal of weapons.
It is called Hifiring.
That's the art of hiring people at the very same time the company fires an equal or greater number of employees.
- NAB’s Fight for Survival
- Nielsen Accepting Nearly 70% Discounts
- iHeart Debuts 1 PD for 7 Stations
- The 2 New Vaccines and Live Events
- Cumulus Escalating Asset Sales
- Questions About iHeart’s National Contests
- Nielsen to Ad Agencies: Don’t Buy Radio
- Entercom On Track for 2022 Bankruptcy
- iHeart Moves to Eliminate Engineers
- Podcasting Is a Fraud Killing Radio