Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The hardball salary tactics planned to get top employees’ pay cuts
- Certified mail warnings sent to work and even home addresses
- Who is getting them now and who will be receiving certified mail warnings
- The Mary Berner’s executive team member rubbing employees the wrong way
- The latest key revenue producers to resign with no attempt to keep them
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround
EMF – The Death Star of Radio Groups
New Problems Threaten CBS/Entercom Merger
The Leaked Cumulus Email Mandating Huge Cuts
iHeart’s Asset Sale
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,764 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom News & Sports Downsizing
- Alpha Media's Selloff Plan
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy