Another piece to the eventual merger of the worst radio company with the best is now in place.
CBS employees don’t want to believe that their excellent company could wind up in the hands of Brother Love’s Traveling Salvation Show.
And Cumulus employees don’t know what to believe.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The sale price in dollars and multiples from people close to the situation. You heard it first.
- Why CBS finds Lew Dickey, an underachiever and toxic employer, so attractive. Some things are more important than looks.
- The real deal behind all these collaborations between CBS and Cumulus.
- The reason why Cumulus sacrificed 67 stations to the national sports radio network launched by CBS that will never see a 1 share and just yesterday scheduled a new play date with each other.
- And what everybody is asking! Is there any way – any way at all – that CBS keeps the biggest and best stations for themselves and sells only the others to Cumulus?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.