- The consumer press is all over a Cumulus bankruptcy – what is spooking them to go public with this.
- Is Cumulus on the brink of collapse? Yes or no, a simple, honest answer.
- Will it be a drawn-out affair or a quick ending?
- How a Cumulus bankruptcy will be different than an iHeart bankruptcy.
- What about Mary Berner and senior management now taking bonuses quarterly instead of yearly – what’s that all about?
- Believe it or not, too little debt is almost a bigger problem than too much – here’s why.
- Sorry to break it you but bankruptcy is not Cumulus’ biggest problem. Do you know what it is? Do THEY?
Read the full article here.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike