- The consumer press is all over a Cumulus bankruptcy – what is spooking them to go public with this.
- Is Cumulus on the brink of collapse? Yes or no, a simple, honest answer.
- Will it be a drawn-out affair or a quick ending?
- How a Cumulus bankruptcy will be different than an iHeart bankruptcy.
- What about Mary Berner and senior management now taking bonuses quarterly instead of yearly – what’s that all about?
- Believe it or not, too little debt is almost a bigger problem than too much – here’s why.
- Sorry to break it you but bankruptcy is not Cumulus’ biggest problem. Do you know what it is? Do THEY?
Read the full article here.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts