Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Cumulus After Bankruptcy here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- In what ways will Cumulus be different.
- Will Cumulus be keeping the stations they now own.
- The most surprising change of all, breathtaking actually.
- What are the chances of a major merger once Cumulus clears bankruptcy.
- And with whom?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart's Breakup Value
The End of CBS Radio
Cash Poor Cumulus
The Entercom/CBS Merger Revised
Cumulus, iHeart Bankruptcies Linked
iHeart's First Spin-offs
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,748 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks
- The Increased Agency Commission Sham
- Mike McVay’s Cumulus Exit
- Entercom’s True Financials