Bob Neil, President and CEO of Cox Radio has been changing the sales structure of his radio group for about the past 12 months in an attempt to respond to changing times.
Most recently, the final piece of the puzzle was completed at the Atlanta cluster.
The revised sales strategy is significant and I thought you
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble
- COVID’s Impact on Sports Radio
- Advertiser Complaints Against iHeart, Entercom & Beasley
- Cumulus Hiding Extent of Their Financial Woes
- Entercom Eyeing 500 More Layoffs
- Nielsen Accused of Extortion by Non-Subscribers