Time Warner Cable is in play.
Les Moonves got them to pay double the compensation fee to carry network TV programming that Millennials are skipping out on.
CBS Radio set an acquisition price.
Netflix is killing the network TV business.
Radio now celebrates a pathetic 1% increase in revenue as “growth”.
Something major is happening to the media content business but there are some things that work so well, you’ll want to check what you’re doing against it.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you will get:
1. Why content is no longer “king”.
2. How content creation is about to be turned upside down in a way that is unimaginable. Focus -- you don’t want to be late on this.
3. Who almost always loses in a transaction – the buyer or the seller. Management guru Peter Drucker answered this at one of my conferences before his death. When looking for your next media job, work for this employer not that one.
4. The only bulletproof media business – you want to be in this!
5. The Big Question! This is how you profitably make the transition from traditional to digital media -- The 6 Immutable Laws of Content Creation presented in order.
Access this story now here.
Try some FREE SAMPLES.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
When you see news or want to report an email, click here -- Confidential NewsTip Hotline. There is a $100 Award for the best tip of the month.
Save the date: March 26 for my 2014 Media Solutions Conference in Philly.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)