- It happens next week – details on how ugly it’s going to be.
- Big money is on the line – how big?
- The 3 competitors that are forming a consortium to carry out the attack.
- How this first time ever initiative turns iHeart, Premiere and Seacrest’s strengths into a major liability.
- Why iHeart’s monopolistic Katz rep firm is being caught flat footed.
- This is a national effort but the same concept would work for local stations – here’s the plan of attack.
Join Inside Music Media for just $8.25/month billed annually here.
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM