- It happens next week – details on how ugly it’s going to be.
- Big money is on the line – how big?
- The 3 competitors that are forming a consortium to carry out the attack.
- How this first time ever initiative turns iHeart, Premiere and Seacrest’s strengths into a major liability.
- Why iHeart’s monopolistic Katz rep firm is being caught flat footed.
- This is a national effort but the same concept would work for local stations – here’s the plan of attack.
Join Inside Music Media for just $8.25/month billed annually here.
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell
- Mary Berner's Future at Cumulus