- It happens next week – details on how ugly it’s going to be.
- Big money is on the line – how big?
- The 3 competitors that are forming a consortium to carry out the attack.
- How this first time ever initiative turns iHeart, Premiere and Seacrest’s strengths into a major liability.
- Why iHeart’s monopolistic Katz rep firm is being caught flat footed.
- This is a national effort but the same concept would work for local stations – here’s the plan of attack.
Join Inside Music Media for just $8.25/month billed annually here.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts