- It happens next week – details on how ugly it’s going to be.
- Big money is on the line – how big?
- The 3 competitors that are forming a consortium to carry out the attack.
- How this first time ever initiative turns iHeart, Premiere and Seacrest’s strengths into a major liability.
- Why iHeart’s monopolistic Katz rep firm is being caught flat footed.
- This is a national effort but the same concept would work for local stations – here’s the plan of attack.
Join Inside Music Media for just $8.25/month billed annually here.
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change