- It happens next week – details on how ugly it’s going to be.
- Big money is on the line – how big?
- The 3 competitors that are forming a consortium to carry out the attack.
- How this first time ever initiative turns iHeart, Premiere and Seacrest’s strengths into a major liability.
- Why iHeart’s monopolistic Katz rep firm is being caught flat footed.
- This is a national effort but the same concept would work for local stations – here’s the plan of attack.
Join Inside Music Media for just $8.25/month billed annually here.
- How Lew Dickey Will Buy Back Cumulus
- Entercom's $110 Million in Merger Cutbacks
- Millions in Vanishing Revenue at Cumulus
- Connoisseur's Play for Cumulus
- Urban One’s Financial Condition
- iHeart & Cumulus Revelations
- Jeff Warshaw & Cumulus
- SiriusXM Changes
- Glut of Stations for Sale
- Entercom’s Financial Troubles