- These three players are the focus of fierce speculation about taking each other out but what Townsquare, Cumulus and Lew Dickey’s Modern Media are really getting set to do is a shocker – not what we’re being led to believe. We examine each one’s likely moves.
- True or false, Townsquare’s chief investor wants to sell?
- Cumulus is going to merge with Verizon – see, you believed that. That’s what I mean, the radio industry will believe anything at this point. Here is what Cumulus is really going to do and bankruptcy is baked in already – but there’s more.
- Then there’s lots of talk about Modern Media buying -- of all things --Townsquare. Did Townsquare start that rumor? What IS going down between Lew and “Clownsquare”.
- Fredo! Forget what Lew buys, is he going to bring Fredo back or has he finally learned his lesson. Here’s my bet on that one.
Read the full article now.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger