Some Clear Channel employees say Bob Pittman could screw up a wet dream.
The company he heads is now almost $21 billion in debt.
Missing its numbers for the first quarter.
Firing people faster than Kim Jong-un is murdering his relatives.
How can Pittman expect sales to increase with this cockamamie scheme?
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How big a cutback.
- Which sales jobs will be the first to go under SpongeBob’s new plan.
- Are sales managers exempt? Are major markets off limits?
- How the new regional sales call centers will work.
- Finally, this question answered! Why Pittman would start massively reducing his sales force as Clear Channel revenue keeps tanking.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Follow me in Instagram -- Jerry’s Instagram
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree
- iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities