CEO Bob Pittman has been working a carefully considered plan all year to gain control of every aspect of the company to remake it in his image.
Wait until you see what he is going to roll out in 2014.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The new endangered species at Clear Channel who had better get their resumes ready.
- Reimagining the physical radio station – only a venture capital guy could build a radio station that will look like this.
- A shocking corporate reorganization with many suck ups not seeing the axe coming their way. Consider this your warning.
- The biggest change in local selling in the history of radio starts in the year ahead at Clear Channel but as you will see, it’s radical.
- To make matters worse, a massive layoff that could claim as much as another 5% of the remaining workforce.
- Two new non-radio initiatives that will require money that previously went to radio salaries. Done deal.
- A new innovative and evil way to fire people harkening back to the days of the Soviet Union – yes, that brutal.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners