Citadel CEO Farid "Fagreed" Suleman will become a D-lister on March 6th.
That's when The New York Stock Exchange will delist Citadel and basically relegate it to some type of over-the-counter trading.
This is major.
If you're a Citadel shareholder, my sympathies. What took you so long to realize what has been unfolding for years?
The big question for everyone else is -- what will happen to Citadel now.
Just a little context -- first.
Citadel was warned by the NYSE that it faced delisting after its stock dropped to below the $1 per share threshold last Fall. The NYSE does not condone penny stocks&hellip
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning