- How holiday layoffs in the next few months will be very different.
- What’s a “tuck in” – beware of a new tool by radio owners to thin the field of employees without actually calling them layoffs.
- The radio groups where employees have the most to worry about when it comes to holiday layoffs.
- And one big surprising piece of good news if you work for this radio group that had been thinning the ranks every year at Christmas – but not this year.
- Then there is this layoff threat which masks a forced wage reduction – details.
Read the full article now.
Report News here.
Talk To Jerry privately
Save the date for my 2017 Radio Conference, Philadelphia – April 5.
Free Samples of our work
See a complete list of my Previous Stories
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts