Something is up at CBS Radio.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Bet you’ve never heard of a 26% commission rate in radio. Here’s what now earns a 26% commission at CBS Radio.
- The critical importance of this day – June 30th.
- The switch CBS Radio is pulling on advertisers if they will just do this one thing.
- Why the CBS balance sheet is all of a sudden a monster issue.
- And the $64,000 question! Does this whacky behavior mean the rumored merger with Cumulus is ready to happen sooner than 2014?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes