Something is up at CBS Radio.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Bet you’ve never heard of a 26% commission rate in radio. Here’s what now earns a 26% commission at CBS Radio.
- The critical importance of this day – June 30th.
- The switch CBS Radio is pulling on advertisers if they will just do this one thing.
- Why the CBS balance sheet is all of a sudden a monster issue.
- And the $64,000 question! Does this whacky behavior mean the rumored merger with Cumulus is ready to happen sooner than 2014?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger