New Dickey leaks.
Tactics caught on tape that will defy imagination even in an industry that is used to getting screwed by their consolidated employers.
Gestapo-like tactics being leaked by angry current and ex-employees as a warning to others.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- A new non-compete so onerous, you’ve never heard of one this bad – until now.
- Revelations about continuing employee threats even after Cumulus non-competes have expired plus what to do about them.
- How to stop the bullying – here’s how one employee fixed their asses without them knowing who it was.
- The never-ending non-compete – watch out for this one – it’s here.
- And the big question everyone asks – “Do I have to take this sitting down or are there options?”
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy