That's what Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey thinks -- only the strong will survive.
That's funny when you differentiate the strong from the weak by calling a $3 stock price strong.
Cumulus closed at 75 cents Tuesday which is pretty weak -- so go figure. Oh, and Lew Dickey is in acquisition mode.
The world is bankrupt. China is bankrupt. You're bankrupt when your debt exceeds your assets. The American people are fast going bankrupt. Banks are going bust. And there are 130 banks on the Fed's watch list to go down next. Governments of the world are trying to stabilize their economies and ...
Lew Dickey is predicting&hellip
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy