That's what Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey thinks -- only the strong will survive.
That's funny when you differentiate the strong from the weak by calling a $3 stock price strong.
Cumulus closed at 75 cents Tuesday which is pretty weak -- so go figure. Oh, and Lew Dickey is in acquisition mode.
The world is bankrupt. China is bankrupt. You're bankrupt when your debt exceeds your assets. The American people are fast going bankrupt. Banks are going bust. And there are 130 banks on the Fed's watch list to go down next. Governments of the world are trying to stabilize their economies and ...
Lew Dickey is predicting&hellip
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning