CNN is being reinvented.
MSNBC is picking up steam.
Fox is still on top.
And it all doesn’t matter because big changes are coming for the cable news wars.
In fact, I’ve got the eventual winner of the cable news wars for you right here and you’ll never guess who it is.
No, not Jon Stewart.
I said you’d never guess!
What’s critical is that you don’t want to make the mistakes these three big corporate media companies are making and we’ll go over that, too.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Which one will emerge the victor in the cable news wars – MSNBC, the new CNN or the old reliable Fox?
- Why does an erectile dysfunction drug tell you all you need to know about cable news?
- How threatening is on-demand “TV anytime” programming to the cable news wars?
- What has happened for the first time since TV was invented that indicates a big change coming in the living room?
- Where the real news battle will be next after CNN, MSNBC and Fox fight it out.
Click “read more” below for the answers.
Spring for a subscription to unlock the content here.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to me privately here.
Visit my motivational blog here.
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings
- Entercom To Fire All Live Talent
- Entercom’s Cost Cuts Beginning to Backfire
- Bombshell: iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus Furloughs Permanent
- Radio Faces 6 Bankruptcies
- New Outbreak of Furloughs