You give David Field 22 minutes and he’ll give you a world of things that are wrong with CBS Radio.
Field has apparent resentment for CBS people and the very stations he bought.
He’s already fired lots of CBS managers, employees, talent – even people critical to his future success.
Now, Entercom is turning its attention to undoing what CBS Radio has succeeded in doing on the air.
How Entercom has begun tinkering with iconic CBS stations.
On-air changes that lay an egg and defy reason.
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart