You give David Field 22 minutes and he’ll give you a world of things that are wrong with CBS Radio.
Field has apparent resentment for CBS people and the very stations he bought.
He’s already fired lots of CBS managers, employees, talent – even people critical to his future success.
Now, Entercom is turning its attention to undoing what CBS Radio has succeeded in doing on the air.
How Entercom has begun tinkering with iconic CBS stations.
On-air changes that lay an egg and defy reason.
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom
- The Demise of the Morning Show
- Trade & Remnant Ads Blowing Up