You give David Field 22 minutes and he’ll give you a world of things that are wrong with CBS Radio.
Field has apparent resentment for CBS people and the very stations he bought.
He’s already fired lots of CBS managers, employees, talent – even people critical to his future success.
Now, Entercom is turning its attention to undoing what CBS Radio has succeeded in doing on the air.
How Entercom has begun tinkering with iconic CBS stations.
On-air changes that lay an egg and defy reason.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel
- The iHeart IPO