INSIDE . . .
- Which groups are under pressure to grow or go.
- What is the catalyst that will spring this multi-group merger.
- How many estimated moving parts will be in this blockbuster.
- When – the best estimate.
- 5 radio groups that have to get some of these stations or they die.
- Early warning: some of these buyers could be your next boss. That can be good or really bad as you’ll see.
- The one surprising radio group that is likely to sit out any further acquisitions.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters