INSIDE . . .
- Which groups are under pressure to grow or go.
- What is the catalyst that will spring this multi-group merger.
- How many estimated moving parts will be in this blockbuster.
- When – the best estimate.
- 5 radio groups that have to get some of these stations or they die.
- Early warning: some of these buyers could be your next boss. That can be good or really bad as you’ll see.
- The one surprising radio group that is likely to sit out any further acquisitions.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means