INSIDE . . .
- Which groups are under pressure to grow or go.
- What is the catalyst that will spring this multi-group merger.
- How many estimated moving parts will be in this blockbuster.
- When – the best estimate.
- 5 radio groups that have to get some of these stations or they die.
- Early warning: some of these buyers could be your next boss. That can be good or really bad as you’ll see.
- The one surprising radio group that is likely to sit out any further acquisitions.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)
- Bankruptcy Puts Cumulus in Play