INSIDE . . .
- Which groups are under pressure to grow or go.
- What is the catalyst that will spring this multi-group merger.
- How many estimated moving parts will be in this blockbuster.
- When – the best estimate.
- 5 radio groups that have to get some of these stations or they die.
- Early warning: some of these buyers could be your next boss. That can be good or really bad as you’ll see.
- The one surprising radio group that is likely to sit out any further acquisitions.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround