INSIDE . . .
- Which groups are under pressure to grow or go.
- What is the catalyst that will spring this multi-group merger.
- How many estimated moving parts will be in this blockbuster.
- When – the best estimate.
- 5 radio groups that have to get some of these stations or they die.
- Early warning: some of these buyers could be your next boss. That can be good or really bad as you’ll see.
- The one surprising radio group that is likely to sit out any further acquisitions.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations