- MADATED CUTS: How much and for how long.
- When they will start.
- Why Beasley is assuring everyone that the cost cuts are done even as they are getting ready for round 2.
- How lenders are pressuring Beasley to de-lever to get the money to pay for the Greater Media acquisition.
- The fate of WPEN “The Fanatic” sports in Philadelphia.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
View the agenda for my upcoming radio conference here -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change