- MADATED CUTS: How much and for how long.
- When they will start.
- Why Beasley is assuring everyone that the cost cuts are done even as they are getting ready for round 2.
- How lenders are pressuring Beasley to de-lever to get the money to pay for the Greater Media acquisition.
- The fate of WPEN “The Fanatic” sports in Philadelphia.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
View the agenda for my upcoming radio conference here -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- SiriusXM's Pandora Strategy
- Entercom Without Marci
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem