- MADATED CUTS: How much and for how long.
- When they will start.
- Why Beasley is assuring everyone that the cost cuts are done even as they are getting ready for round 2.
- How lenders are pressuring Beasley to de-lever to get the money to pay for the Greater Media acquisition.
- The fate of WPEN “The Fanatic” sports in Philadelphia.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
View the agenda for my upcoming radio conference here -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus