- MADATED CUTS: How much and for how long.
- When they will start.
- Why Beasley is assuring everyone that the cost cuts are done even as they are getting ready for round 2.
- How lenders are pressuring Beasley to de-lever to get the money to pay for the Greater Media acquisition.
- The fate of WPEN “The Fanatic” sports in Philadelphia.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. Cash Awards.
View the agenda for my upcoming radio conference here -- details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround