If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How the 3 radio groups are ruining rates for everyone else including themselves by trading for cash infusions while mortgaging the future.
- The radio groups that still have rate integrity left but are fighting an uphill battle.
- How it’s possible that perfectly good radio markets are making 17% LESS revenue, being forced to run 13½% more spots even while attracting 4% more radio advertisers.
- I’ll tell you about a nice size market that was doing $2.5 million with topnotch advertisers just 3 years ago that is doing only $340,000 today.
- The sham being used by buying services and agencies who are playing desperate radio stations for fools – does the client even know?
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially in my Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Reserve the date for my Radio Solutions Conference –here. Preview topics.
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?
- Rolling Stone’s New Non-Radio Music Charts