Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Bain's iHeart Rescue Plan here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- A plan that involves talent in a big and unexpected way.
- Giving up some of iHeart’s platform but keeping others – here’s what they will keep.
- Chances for a hostile takeover like Lew Dickey is planning for Cumulus.
- iHeart is burning through cash – Bain’s fix.
- Yes, assets will be sold despite denials – what goes first.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Alexa & Radio
Entercom Talent Fee Scam
Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,840 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts