Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The name of a radio exec everybody knows who reportedly has been secretly pitching the Cumulus CEO gig for years – still.
- And the over/under that the Cumulus board will hire him.
- Plus Berner’s new thinking about spot ad revenue that is scaring account execs.
- And why Cumulus can no longer either buy or sell stations without wrecking the company.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus WGN Rumors
iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
Berner: Everything Is For Sales
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 4,063 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything for 27 cents a day.
Insightful, deadly honest and informative.
No advertising. No corporate influence.
- A New Apple Product That Could Impact Radio
- Banks Shun Radio Station Loans
- Cumulus Preparing Another Round of Layoffs
- Entercom Faces Crucial Stress Test Audit
- $50 Million in iHeart Cutbacks Planned for Next Year
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom