Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The name of a radio exec everybody knows who reportedly has been secretly pitching the Cumulus CEO gig for years – still.
- And the over/under that the Cumulus board will hire him.
- Plus Berner’s new thinking about spot ad revenue that is scaring account execs.
- And why Cumulus can no longer either buy or sell stations without wrecking the company.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus WGN Rumors
iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
Berner: Everything Is For Sales
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 4,063 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything for 27 cents a day.
Insightful, deadly honest and informative.
No advertising. No corporate influence.
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart