With radio groups like iHeart rushing to fire people to qualify for a federal bailout, the big question is – where is John Malone?
He owns a lot of iHeart stock.
Says he wants to take over control of the company.
Mysteriously, he stands by doing nothing even as a consumer group attempts to block his merger attempt.
It’s not what you may think. On Malone’s dumbest day, he outsmarts Bob Pittman.
What iHeart employees want to know is …
What is Malone’s strategy for taking over iHeart – now when they are against the wall seems like a good time.
And will Malone kill radio jobs as much as Pittman seems willing to do.
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble