This weekend, one member of our media network wants to know how to forge a better bond between the radio station, listener and advertiser keeping in mind today’s economy.
If you are a subscriber, thank you very much for joining our group and you can click through now to unlock the content.
If you haven’t subscribed yet and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get in this piece.
1. Four elements of a dream promotion (one of them is fantasy of the mind). Know all four before coming up with your next effort or you risk failure.
2. How should you adapt promotions to The People Meter?
3. 9 ready-to-go Dream Promotions. Only subscribers will see them so there is still time to beat your competitor to the air with one.
4. Low cost, no cost and advertiser friendly dream promotions.
5. One involves taking over the radio station.
6. Another will make your listeners beg you – I mean that – beg you to play more commercials. (Read and see why I am not kidding).
7. A dating promotion built around matching musical tastes – all the details.
8. Giveaway free jobs (I’ve done this one and it works).
All these and five more start here.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning