INSIDE . . .
- Not one but three creditors that would rather force iHeart into default than believe their promises.
- Why iHeart employees should be looking for other work or changing careers – the evidence mounts.
- What’s iHeart’s problem with IT and engineers?
- Why this is the absolute worst time to be dragged into default.
- Employees should know --- how iHeart is planning to collapse the company
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry