INSIDE . . .
- Not one but three creditors that would rather force iHeart into default than believe their promises.
- Why iHeart employees should be looking for other work or changing careers – the evidence mounts.
- What’s iHeart’s problem with IT and engineers?
- Why this is the absolute worst time to be dragged into default.
- Employees should know --- how iHeart is planning to collapse the company
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare Bankruptcy
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves