INSIDE . . .
- Not one but three creditors that would rather force iHeart into default than believe their promises.
- Why iHeart employees should be looking for other work or changing careers – the evidence mounts.
- What’s iHeart’s problem with IT and engineers?
- Why this is the absolute worst time to be dragged into default.
- Employees should know --- how iHeart is planning to collapse the company
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger