INSIDE . . .
- Not one but three creditors that would rather force iHeart into default than believe their promises.
- Why iHeart employees should be looking for other work or changing careers – the evidence mounts.
- What’s iHeart’s problem with IT and engineers?
- Why this is the absolute worst time to be dragged into default.
- Employees should know --- how iHeart is planning to collapse the company
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One