Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Will an 8-to-1 reverse stock split save Cumulus which has become a 30 cent stock.
- What if it fails.
- What if the post-split stock price continues to drop – then what.
- The four things that could make Cumulus a survivor.
- How John Dickey saw this coming while he was still employed by Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Here’s where to Report News confidentially in our Witness Protection Program.
2017 Radio Conference, Philadelphia – April 5.
Talk To Jerry privately
Free Samples of our work
See a complete list of my Previous Stories
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus