Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Will an 8-to-1 reverse stock split save Cumulus which has become a 30 cent stock.
- What if it fails.
- What if the post-split stock price continues to drop – then what.
- The four things that could make Cumulus a survivor.
- How John Dickey saw this coming while he was still employed by Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Here’s where to Report News confidentially in our Witness Protection Program.
2017 Radio Conference, Philadelphia – April 5.
Talk To Jerry privately
Free Samples of our work
See a complete list of my Previous Stories
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes