Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Will an 8-to-1 reverse stock split save Cumulus which has become a 30 cent stock.
- What if it fails.
- What if the post-split stock price continues to drop – then what.
- The four things that could make Cumulus a survivor.
- How John Dickey saw this coming while he was still employed by Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Here’s where to Report News confidentially in our Witness Protection Program.
2017 Radio Conference, Philadelphia – April 5.
Talk To Jerry privately
Free Samples of our work
See a complete list of my Previous Stories
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry