- How can Entercom afford to fire a $2 million biller when they are losing $25 million a quarter?
- One who allegedly worked 16 hours many days and ran promotions because their Philly station was understaffed.
- Details of the heart issues, stress and nervous breakdown that followed – how she pleaded for help and was denied.
- The Entercom conference call that went wrong when two sales execs allegedly thought the phone connection with this employee had ended and what they proceeded to say about her behind her back not knowing she was still on the line.
- The reason for denying an alleged $27,000 bonus claim.
- The way Entercom fired her immediately after a short disability extension.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Visit our website for more – InsideMusicMedia.com
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt