There is growing evidence that radio consolidators are moving to expand virtual voice tracking as a way of continuing to cut costs.
Voice tracking, of course, is the process of using one voice to record many pieces of content to make radio sound live.
Once the weather forecast says
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio